Sunday, October 24, 2010

Waxing My Chest and Stomach

Last night I went to a friend’s place. Her friend (who is an esthetician) was there and they were doing skin care this and that. I honestly was there only for the wine, because I enjoy wine and television. Let’s be real, I enjoy drinking. Well, I decided, “Why not join in the fun?”

I then proceeded to do a licorice facial cleanser and tea tree mask. They were doing chocolate and oatmeal something or others (Question Ladies: why do your skin care products sound so delicious and male skin care products sound like tigers attacking virgin women?) and a lip mask. It was pretty amazing. And I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit that this was awesome.

Well my friend also had wax. I, being the dork I am, joked when I got there that I would do my chest and stomach.

I don’t back down to shit.

So I then had friends wax my chest and stomach. I told a friend about it today and he said “Dude, that’s gay.” (I am not a fan of people using sexual orientation as an adjective by the way. Don’t get offended, getting offended is flippin’ lame) I reiterated to him that I was not wearing a shirt, laying on my back, and had women ripping hair out of my chest… people pay prostitutes good money to do that.
Today my chest is smooth, but looks like someone took a cheese grater to it. My friend said that I needed to exfoliate with olive oil and salt (again, delicious skin care). So I suppose today I will exfoliate with olive oil and salt.

The things you do because you feel like drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment